Go Nuts Donuts is a 100% Filipino-owned company which aims to provide more than just great Donuts, by providing comfort, quality and promote a family environment. The company has been existing for 8 years, in the market and is competing with the other Donut companies either locally and from abroad . The brand incorporates Filipino flavors to the donuts to capture the local and international market, to cater to the Filipino’s taste.
The company invited the Davao Bloggers group to a night of fun at their Abreeza Mall branch. It was a fun-filled night which started with what’s your flavor? game and the cookie game followed by the Donut Talk, and raffle. We were able to sample donuts of different flavors they have the sweet n the pizza versions of the donuts.
I could still remember way back when they were just a new player in the donut market. One time I was in Manila, I saw how everyone went crazy falling in line just to get a box of Go Nuts Donuts. Some friends back then were so interested in franchising since they had seen a big market for this delicious donuts. I just can’t believe it has been 8 years since that time that I had seen people going crazy for this donuts.For now, the company has 25 branches nationwide.
Go Nuts latest product innovations are the:
1. Sugar-Free Donuts / Go Nuts Lite Donuts (in Choco Frost/ Honey Glazed) Flavors- @ as low as P18/ each
2. Pizza Donuts @ P36/each- Pizzas that look like a donut but are 100% pizza. Available in four variants:
– Barbeque Pizza – topped with smoky barbeque sauce, caramelized onions, roasted bell peppers and chunks of chicken barbeque.
– Garlic and Cheese – topped with tomato sauce, garlic bits and mozzarella cheese
– Hawaiian – topped with tomato sauce, pineapple chunks, ham slices and mozzarella cheese.
– Pepperoni – topped with tomato sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese
Recently, Go Nuts Donuts launched two supporting products:
- Grab and Go. Snacks wrapped in simple but fun individual packs and they can last for seven days. They’re wrapped in see-thru packaging; hence, customers can be assured of its freshness. Its extended shelf life also makes it great as pabaon for your kids.
GRAB AND GO PRODUCT LINE
- Donut Cakes PhP 15.00/ pack – Yummy cakes in the shape of small donuts with extra-special toppings. Available in Cheese, Ube and Chocolate
- – Whoopee Pies PhP 25.00 ea- Soft mini cakes sandwiched with thick, yummy marshmallow filling.
- Available in Ube, Chocolate, and Vanilla
– Moist Cakes PhP 20.00- Light on the bite, perfect to go with hot or cold beverages. Available in Butter, and Chocolate flavors
– Cookie Bites PhP 25.00/ pack– Bite-sized chewy, flavorful cookies with a healthy twist. Available in Classic Chocolate Chip, Double Fudge Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Oatmeal, and Peanut Butter
– Fudgy Loops PhP 20.00 ea- Choco donut loops with gooey choco frosting and candy toppers. Available in Choco Peanut, Choco Frost, Black and White, and Chocolate Chips
- Pocket Pies PhP 46.00 each
- Just like the Go Nuts Pizza, these are for customers who wish to have a “savory” experience. Pocket Pies are flavorful meat fillings stuffed on a glazed (flaky) puff pastry crust and baked to perfection. These delicious yet affordable Pocket Pies are great when eaten right away or as pasalubong. Available in three variants:
– Tuna – filled with chunky tuna goodness
– Pizza – loaded with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and meat and veggie bits
– Chicken – Packed with creamy chicken filling
Pinoys are sentimental when it comes to special occasions and holidays. On such occasions, they are fond of giving gifts to friends, families and loved ones. With this in mind, watch out for our seasonal donuts and beverages:
- Disney Donuts – Go Nuts Donuts is the exclusive licensee of Disney-themed donuts in the Philippines
- – Mother’s Day and Father’s Day Donuts
- – Halloween Donuts
- – Christmas Donuts
- Valentines Donuts
- Summer Koolers – All-natural, freshly-made ice blended drinks
For the love of its customers, it is evident that Go Nuts Donuts has evolved from merely offering donuts to other food items that support and build the brand. In line with the company’s evolution, Go Nuts Donuts has rebranded and taken on a new logo and tag line: the Go Nuts Donuts Plus!
Furthermore, the brand has replaced the original tagline INSANELY DELICIOUS! with the new tag line: MORE THAN JUST GREAT DONUTS!
Through the new logo and tagline, the Brand wants to convey to the customers that aside from donuts, it now has more food choices available for them but at the same time, it reassures them that donuts will continue to be the Brand’s core competence.
In the coming years, Go Nuts Donuts will continue to innovate its products to satisfy the customer’s needs and wants while still maintaining reasonable prices and giving the customers value for their money. The brand is looking into strengthening its brand further and making its reach wider so that more customers will get only the best of what Go Nuts Donuts has to offer.
LIST OF GO NUTS DONUTS OUTLETS:
1.) Robinsons Place Manila
– Ground Floor Space No. 77710 Padre Faura Wing, Robinsons Place Manila M. Adriatico cor. Pedro Gil, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila
2.) Sta. Lucia Mall
– Ground Level, Building III, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, Marcos Highway cor Felix Ave. Cainta, Rizal
– Space No. 01001K, Level 1, Coliseum Circle, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila
4.) The Block, SM North EDSA
– Space 101, Ground Floor, The Block SM North EDSA, EDSa cor. North Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila
5.) SM Mall of Asia
– Ground Floor Space 142, South Wing, SM Mall of Asia, J.W. Diokno Boulevard, MOA Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila
6.) SM Sta. Mesa
– Second Floor, CT 201 SM City Sta. Mesa, Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard cor. Araneta Ave., Sta. Mesa, Quezon City, Metro Manila
7.) SM San Lazaro
– Ground Floor, Space 136-137, SM City San Lazaro, Felix Huertas cor. A.H. Lascon St. Sta. Cruz, Manila, Metro Manila
8.) SM Makati
– Ground Floor Concourse, SM Department Store,
9.) SM Southmall
– Ground Floor Space 1050, SM City Southmall, Alabang Zapote Road, Las Pinas City, Metro Manila
10.) SM Megamall
– Lower Ground Floor Tunnel Space CTT 001(A), SM Megamall EDSA cor. Julia Vargas, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
11.) SM Manila
– Fourth Floor Space 410a, SM City Manila, Concepcion cor Arroceros, Manila, Metro Manila
– Second Floor, Waltermart Makati, Pasay Road cor. Chino Roces Ext., Makati City, Metro Manila
- Centennial Terminal NAIA
– Domestic Departure Area, Centennial Terminal 3, Andrews Ave. Paranaque City, Metro Manila
– Ground Floor Mall 5, 168 Shopping Mall, Sta. Elena St. Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila
16.Park N’ Fly Convenience Store
– Park N’ Fly Convenience Store MIA Road cor. Domestic Road, Paranaque City, Metro Manila
– 2nd Floor Festival Supermall, Alabang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
- Shopwise Festival
– Ground Floor, Shopwise Left Wing Festival Mall, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
- Robinsons Supermarket
– Ground Floor, Robinsosn Supermarket, A. Aguirre St. BF Homes, Paranaque City, Metro Manila
1. SM Lipa
– Ground Floor Space 1018b, SM City Lipa, Ayala Highway, Lipa City, Batangas
2. SM Sta. Rosa
– Ground Floor Space 1046a, SM City Sta. Rosa, National Road, Barrio Tagapo, Sta. Rosa Laguna
3. SM Baliwag
– Ground Floor, SM City Baliwag, Dona Remedios Trinidad Highway Brgy. Pagala, Baliwag, Bulacan
4. Caltex Balibago
– Ground Floor, Brusmick Building, Caltex Gas Station Balibago Road, Balibago, Sta. Rosa Laguna
– Ground Floor Space 1033A, Abreeza Mall, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City
– Lower Ground Level, Gaisano Mall of Davao, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City